My name is Kristy Shoebridge and I am a short track speed skater from Cambridge, Ontario. I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa and moved to Canada when I was five years old. I have been skating my whole life but never really thought i would reach the point I am at now! I am currently training at the Olympic Oval in Calgary, Alberta. I started my blog because these last few months have been a changing point in my life and I wanted to share it with everyone!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

something new

I decided to start something new. Just something for me to post anything thats on my mind or reflect any kind of mood im in.
Check out my friend Cuan's first.. its amazing.. this is what inspired me!


and check out mine as well! Keep in mind i just started it!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment